HR Consultant at Air Traffic and Navigation Services
Permanent Intermediate EE position
Bloemfontein, Free State
Market Related salary
Job 2154511 | Ref 1230
Posted 11 Oct 2017 by Air Traffic and Navigation Services
About the Position
HUMAN RESOURCES CONSULTANT - BLOEMFONTEIN
Applications are invited for the position of Human Resources Consultant based at Bloemfontein.
The successful applicant will be reporting to the HR Business Partner (HRBP) Northern Region.
ATNS is seeking a candidate to drive implementation of all HR related activities and projects within the respective region. The role will support the Regional HRBP in order to ensure seamless and consistent delivery of HR services to all stakeholders.
- Partners with the HRBP Northern Region to drive the implementation of strategies that will engage people in delivering the organisation's vision
- Partners with HRBP Northern Region to ensure execution of relevant HR projects as per the business needs
- Partners with operational management to ensure organisational norms and values are integrated into the operation and ways of working in the region
- Offers advice and facilitate implementation of the HR plans in the regions, in line with Group standards
- Works with internal stakeholders to identify risk areas and address them
- Partners with Transformation and ER Manager to ensure a sound ER environment within the business units
- Support the achievement of the Employee Value Proposition in order to create a 'Great Place to Work' environment.
- Assists with the implementation of change plans
- Proactively "feels the pulse" of the region and feeds information through to management for action
- Monitors the execution of the business case for change against agreed metrics.
- Maintains regular communication (e.g. communicates product performance) with stakeholders
- Manages non-conformance issues
- Meetings attended as per schedule
- Department's objectives, standards and operating procedures are communicated to internal and external service providers as per SLA
O HR related Degree
- 3 years of progressive human resource management experience with a generalist background and exposure to recruitment, selection, training, organisational development, remuneration and benefits, employee relations and employment laws within a complex environment.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Judgment / Problem Solving
- Ability to impart knowledge and concepts
- High level of technical / professional knowledge
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Planning and Organizing
- Leadership and Management skills
- Ability to effect behavioural change in others
- Strategic Perspective
The ideal candidate will have the following competencies:
- advise and counsel employees on work, career, personal and industrial matters
- advise others on the proper procedures for carrying out negotiations
- maintain good relationships between employers and employees
- make recruitment recommendations for both experienced and graduate recruits
- participate in internal recruitment processes if required
- play a lead/key role in firm wide initiatives
- understand and promote the firm's strategy and live these values
- use opportunities to facilitate learning and development of self and others
- conducting analyses to determine staffing numbers, skills and needs to meet organisational requirements
- developing and administering policies on different employee classifications, wages, etc
- internal co-ordination and liaison
- resource allocation and planning
About The Employer
ATNS is responsible for air traffic control in approximately 10% of the worlds airspace. Over and above traditional air traffic control, we also provide aeronautical information for planning purposes, search and rescue coordination services, the maintenance of a reliable navigation infrastructure, training services, and many more.
To be the preferred supplier of air traffic, navigation, training and associated services to the African continent and surrounding regions.
To provide safe, orderly, expeditious and efficient air traffic, navigation, training and associated services.
Employer & Job Benefits
- Medical Aid
This job may be removed before it expires.
Get jobs via email
Receive a daily digest of all new jobs matching this job. Your information is safe with us and you can cancel at any time